Heart of Gold Happy Hour Fundraiser in the OTHERS Hall – April 28th, 530-730p
Please join us for wine and appetizers at our HEART OF GOLD HAPPY HOUR FUNDRAISER!
At our happy hour you’ll be able to:
- Donate any old or unwanted gold, sterling silver and platinum jewelry to MSS
- Receive your tax deductible receipt
- Peruse samples and purchase new jewelry from A Bead of Roses (www.abeadofroses.com)
- Mingle with friends
- Just donate OR just buy OR donate & buy
It’s like a parent meeting but with wine! No children please. Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, April 28th
- Time: 530p-730p
- Location: OTHERS Hall
- RSVP by April 24th: Jennifer Brooks (727) 544-6036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU LACKING THE MANDATORY VOLUNTEERS HOURS FOR 2014-2015???
(IT IS 10 HOURS FOR SINGLE PARENT FAMILIES AND 20 HOURS FOR DUAL PARENT FAMILIES.) MANY OF YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE VOLUNTEERING OBLIGATION. (REMEMBER, IT IS $25 FOR EACH VOLUNTEER HOUR NOT FULFILLED.)
WELL, WE HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!
DONATE ANY UNWANTED GOLD, STERLING SILVER OR PLATINUM JEWELRY AT OUR FUNDRAISER AND YOU WILL SATISFY THE REST OF YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS FOR THE YEAR! GRANDPARENTS, OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS MAY DONATE ON YOUR BEHALF TOO.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE HEART OF GOLD HAPPY HOUR FUNDRAISER, PLEASE DROP OFF THE UNWANTED JEWELRY IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE BY TUESDAY APRIL 28TH. YOU’LL STILL RECEIVE YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE RECEIPT AND VOLUNTEER HOURS CREDIT!!!