JOIN US FOR A FREE EVENT FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND THEIR FAMILIES!
- DATE: SAT, MARCH 21, 2015
- TIME: 9AM – 12PM
- LOCATION: MORNING STAR SCHOOL @ 4661 80TH AVENUE NORTH, PINELLAS PARK, FL 33781
Come Explore Resources at This Family Event!
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- FREE Admission & Parking
- Rain or shine (We’re indoors!)
- Go to www.eventbrite.com to RSVP
- Special-Needs-Friendly “Frozen” themed photo shoot with OLAF with $5 donation benefiting the Mr. Strong Foundation, Inc.*
- Chances to win $25-$50 gift cards to movies, dining, grocery stores and more*
- Chance for ONE Morning Star Family to win $100 off of tuition for 2015-2016*
- Kid’s Fashion Show with fashions provided by The Littlest Trunk & Haus of Style
- Food donated by Chick-fil-A Park Place
*Must RSVP via www.eventbrite.com & attend resource fair to have photo taken & to be eligible to win gift cards & tuition discount; Click here to register!