Today we at Morning Star kicked off our 2014 World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser. Money earned will go to purchase 5 new computers for our classrooms. Thank you, Seaver Lilly, for volunteering your time to help organize and distribute all the chocolate. You are a trooper!
KICK OFF: MARCH 28th
SALE ENDS: APRIL 14th
Help us sell 150 cases!
Earn $$ to purchase 5 new computers for the classrooms and the chance to win an
iPad Mini for yourself!
Morning Star School is selling the World’s Finest Chocolate Variety Pack. Our packs include the following: Caramel Whirls, Crisp Bars, Caramel Bars, Continental Almonds and Mint Meltaways. Each variety pack contains 30 bars. Each bar sells for $2.00.
You will also receive (1) 6 oz. solid Milk Chocolate Bunny with your pack.
The bunny sells for $6.
IT’S EASY TO DO!
- Return your permission to sell slip and receive (1) case of 30 candy bars + (1) solid milk chocolate bunny.
- Collect $2.00 for each bar you sell and $6.00 for the chocolate bunny.
- Place the money in the money collection envelope found in each box.
- When you have sold all 30 bars and the 1 chocolate bunny, return the money to the school office.
- Receive another box of chocolate with another note from parent.
For the safety of our students, we strongly discourage door-to-door sales. Many parents take the chocolate to work.
Dates of Bi-Weekly Drawings for Gift Cards: April 2nd, April 4th, April 9th & April 11th
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING ON APRIL 14th FOR AN iPAD MINI.
Top Seller: The student selling the MOST candy bars will get to be PRINCIPAL FOR A DAY!